Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Simple Serenity Launch Party!

Hi everyone! So this past Thursday I threw a Launch Party for my new business, Simple Serenity. The turnout was even better than I expected! I handed out cute gift bags with a few samples of Shaklee products in them and then did a raffle of one big product. I just wanted to show you all some of the pictures that were taken during the party, looks like everyone had a great time!

This was my display of Shaklee products


My cute gift bags and giveaway raffle table


My guests looking over products and chatting


Yep, the kids were partying too haha!


My good friend, Bonnie helping introduce Shaklee products to my guests. Thank you Bonnie for all your help!!!


Our raffle prize winner, Nola Powers, my Grandma!!!


I had such a great time hosting my first Shaklee party! If you are interested in throwing a party, I would be more than happy to show everyone the amazing benefits of using Shaklee all-natural products in your house-hold! If you have questions or are interested in switching to Shaklee, feel free to e-mail me at simpleserenitybyleah@gmail.com, call me (815)482-5756, or visit my website ;)

Have a great day!

~Leah~

2 comments: