Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Make the Decision to Better Your Life, Join My Team!

Are you interested in making money from the comfort of your own home? The flexibility of making your own work schedule? How about earning bonuses, car payments, cars, or trips to exotic places? Also, wouldn't you like the chance to pay off all your debt and even put money away for the kids' college fund? You can earn all that plus some by joining my Shaklee team and sharing the value and quality of these amazing, safe and natural products!


I started using Shaklee products after my kids developed allergies. I wanted them to be in a healthier, more chemical-free environment(Plus, I am saving money by using these products and they last so much longer than the leading brands!). I knew this was the best choice for me and my growing family. I then saw the amazing opportunity of sharing and selling the products as well. Being a stay-at-home Mom with another baby on the way it is easier to make my own hours to work. I love that I have that option! Now I am on my way to a healthy, debt free life, and I wouldn't change it for the world! 

~If that doesn't sway you, how about joining a free webinar that is held at 9pm every Tuesday night? This webinar helped me make my decision to change my life! https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/693637398



~If you aren't interested in becoming a Shaklee Distributor but are interested in trying out our products please visit my website and feel free to take a look around, you won't regret it I promise!

Live Happy, 
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment