Saturday, September 29, 2012

Crafty Saturday!

Hi Everyone! Well, Fall has officially arrived. Halloween and the holiday season are right around the corner. I've been on a Pinterest kick lately and always seeing these cute little finger paint crafts for kids. I thought it was finally time to try getting a little messy and crafty! I absolutely love the colors, weather, and food of Fall! I saw a cute picture on Pinterest of the Fall tree made out of hand prints, Johnny and I tried it!

We started out but mixing our our brown paint and making the tree trunk.


Then came the fun part for Johnny, getting messy! We painted our colors(red, yellow, and orange) on his hands and he got to go crazy! It turned out so cute!


Then, we dipped Johnny's fingers in our red, yellow and orange paint and dabbed for the "falling leaves" look  :)


This was such a fun project, we can't wait to do more!


Even Mommy got a little crafty!


I love spending one on one time with each of my kids and we are trying to take advantage of the time we have before baby number three gets here!

What are some of your favorite crafts to do???

Talk soon!
~Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment