Thursday, August 23, 2012

My product is here!!!

So, here's my first Shaklee post! I got my Gold Ambassador Distributor kit yesterday. I felt like a kid on Christmas morning I was so excited and couldn't wait to start "Shaklee-izing" my home! Look at all the products I recieved!

As you can see my kids also had fun too with the boxes haha!

The first product I immediately started using was the Get Clean Fresh Laundry Concentrate and the Get Clean Fabric Sheets. I grew up using only Tide, so I was a little skeptical about the switch. Well, I'm really glad I tried it because, not only does my laundry smell great, it feels clean and soft as well! I am very impressed! The great thing about the Fabric Sheets too is that when you take your load of laundry out of the dryer you can recycle the sheet so no harm is done to the earth, love it!

Then, I have been so excited to see what Get Clean Basic H2 is all about. It came in a 16oz. bottle and is Super Concentrated so you get a lot of product while saving money! So, I followed the mixing directions(which are very simple) on the water bottle I also received in my kit:

For Window Cleaning
-Fill bottle with water (16 oz.)
-Add 1-2 DROPS of basic H2

For All-Purpose Cleaning
-Fill bottle with water(16 oz.)
-Add 1/4 tsp. of Basic H2
Wow! That is really going to last a long time! Now let's see if it works...

So, as you can see, sharing a house between 3 men, 2 women and 2(almost 3) kids can get kind of hard to keep up with cleaning. As you can see, our microwave has definitely seen better days, haha!


Let's just say I am loving cleaning now! Lol! The microwave looks brand new and shiny! Did you know that Basic H2 is also said to get gum out of the carpet and crayon off the wall too?! Anyone that has kids will appreciate that ;)


I can't wait to use more of my products that I've received around the house! I'm running around the house with my bottle of Basic H2 cleaning EVERYTHING like a crazy lady!Lol! Being a Cosmetologist I am especially excited to use the skin care too!

Talk Soon!
~Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment