Sunday, August 26, 2012

28 weeks!


So, I am 28 weeks as of yesterday and I just wanted to update on how the pregnancy is going. Time is definitely flying by! I'm actually feeling pretty well considering I'm chasing after my two crazy kids all day and trying to get my new business selling Shaklee on the road. I've noticed my hair is even more curly than it was before I got pregnant! It seems so short when I wear it curly! It's so crazy how pregnancy can change things like that! The baby is very active, there is never a moment where I feel like I haven't felt the baby kick in awhile. It's going to be a kick boxer some day! I'm definitely feeling achy and by the end of the night my hips are so sore. On the plus side, my ankles are still nice and skinny and I have no stretch marks, woohoo! Hope everyone has had a nice weekend, I will post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment